tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:41:05 GMT
> From: "Julio J. Suárez Salinero" [mailto:julio@miracle-soft.com]
> Subject: OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
>
> I'm Trying to connect a JSP tomcat-based application to Oracle using
> OracleConnectionPoolDataSource and related classes.

Don't suppose you'd be interested in telling us the version of Tomcat you're using?

> In context.xml:
> <Context path="/test" docBase="test" debug="0" reloadable="true" >

If you're on Tomcat 5.0 or above, remove the path and docBase attributes; they may not be
used when the <Context> element is in META-INF/context.xml.  (That won't solve your
problem, but let's get the obvious errors corrected first.)

 - Chuck