tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat cannot access the resources in an HTTPS webapp
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:49:04 GMT
> From: Dimitris Mouchritsas [mailto:dvm@mail.daedalus.gr]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat cannot access the resources in an HTTPS webapp
>
> Out of curiosity though what should I do to add tomcat user
> authentication?

Container-managed authentication is unique to the container, so refer to
the appropriate Tomcat doc:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/realm-howto.html

If you're using the default <Realm> (likely), you need to add
appropriate userid, password, and role names to conf/tomcat-users.xml,
and restart Tomcat.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.