tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat cannot access the resources in an HTTPS webapp
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:15:22 GMT
> From: Dimitris Mouchritsas [mailto:dvm@mail.daedalus.gr]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat cannot access the resources in an HTTPS webapp
>
> So if I want a subdirectory (e.g. admin) of my webapp, or my entire
> webapp to be accessible _only_ under https what should I do?

Read section 12 of the servlet spec:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/mrel/jsr154/index.html

Use a combination of <url-pattern> and <transport-guarantee> (along with
their surrounding elements, of course).

Note that the Tomcat doc does not duplicate any information in the
servlet spec; you have to read both.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.