tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: DataSources and Tomcat (continue thread: Re: How to use connectionpool with tomcat 1.2.9)
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:39:14 GMT
> From: Ken Bowen [mailto:kbowen@als.com]
> Subject: DataSources and Tomcat (continue thread: Re: How to
> use connectionpool with tomcat 1.2.9)
>
> I also want to get the Tomcat DataSource machinery working.
> I'm using Tomcat 5.5.9.
>
> I've slavishly followed the mySQL example in

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.h
tml

If you're using 5.5, why are you spending any time looking at the 4.1
documentation?  Try using the correct doc for the level you have:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.h
tml

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.