tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat Threads handling user Requests problem
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:12:49 GMT
> From: Mirek Kopriva []
> Subject: Re: Tomcat Threads handling user Requests problem
> Now the problem. I can see only 2 Tomcat Threads, handling
> all of these request, which as you can imagine can take a while.

This is the result of the browser complying with the HTTP RFC, which
recommends that a client open only two concurrent connections to a given
server.  Nothing Tomcat can do about this.  There is a registry setting
you can tweak in Windows to let IE6/7 open more than 2 at a time;
there's probably something equivalent in Firefox, but I don't know what
it is.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

To start a new topic, e-mail: