tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Asensio, Rodrigo" <rodrigo.asen...@gilbarco.com>
Subject RE: How to deploy a web app on tomcat.. help needed plz.. :)
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:40:45 GMT
Pinki, please post the entire tomcat log here.

-----Original Message-----
From: pinky88 [mailto:fordeka@tcd.ie]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 3:39 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: How to deploy a web app on tomcat.. help needed plz.. :)

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a web application on tomcat 5.5.23 but I'm not
exactly sure how to do so (beginner).

I've copied the war file and archive into the webapp directory but i'm
getting a message saying the requested resource is not available.

I previously had another web app deployed but with the help of my cousin
so i'm not entirely sure what he did, this was still running fine with
tomcat until I put my new war file into webapp, now I am getting the
same message ass above for this application too.

Does tomcat only allow one web application war file into the webapp
directory at a time maybe???

Thanks in advance for replies,

Pinky

immediately.