tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jake Alley <jalley1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Large file transfer through tomcat?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:16:13 GMT
I've run into a problem with this.  If a session times out, and someone comes back to post
say a wiki page that they've been working on, it causes a problem.  Is there any way of dealing
with this?  Logging people off automatically obviously won't work, because that's what's effectively
happening.  Longer session timeouts?

Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:
The only exception to this case I can think of is when POSTing to a
page that requires FORM authentication. In this case the entire
original request will be saved during the auth process but there is a
fairly low (4K?) default limit on the size of that request.

Mark