tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Polo" <marcop...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL problem with tomcat
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2007 01:17:28 GMT
I have two services of tomcat each running on a different host. When one
service calls the other on the remote host I get the following ERROR
message:

28 Jul 2007 21:01:38,338 ERROR [nyu.scps.cms.tags.AuthorizeTag: 285] Could
not access URL [https://x.x.x.x:8443/x/hashedAuthorities.htm]:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

I have setup a self signed key, which seems to work fine locally, it just
seems to crap on a remote call!

-M