tomcat-users mailing list archives

From GHOSTRIDER <ghostride...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Administration Package Download?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:23:32 GMT
This is a freeware Tomcat management app. that was posted
here on the list some time ago that may prove to be useful to you Steve.

*Tomcat Service Manager by David Boyer*
*Link>*
http://web.bvu.edu/staff/david/index.jsp?section=software&subsection=tcservcfg&page=overview

Good Luck

Visit My Home On The Web @
http://ghostradionet.com

GHOSTRIDER INTERNET RADIO
*"..Rocking New York....And The Web..."
*

On 7/2/07, Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au <Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>      Can anybody tell me where I can find the administration package for
> Tomcat 6? I have gone to the archive.apache.org/tomcat site, but it does
> not have the package in the relevant Tomcat 6 directory as it does for the
> earlier Tomcat Versions. I have tried using the version for Tomcat 5.5.23,
> and modified the config files to fit into the Tomcat 6 directory
> structure,
> but it doesn't work. I tried the package in the Pluto 1.1.13 Portal
> Server,
> which is using Tomcat 5.5.20 as its base, and it works fine. So at the
> moment I am at a loss to know where to get it, or if it even exists yet.
>
> regards,
> Steve Morris
> IT Security Access Management
> Technology Risk and Security
> Technology Australia
> National Australia Bank
> Phone: +61-3-8634 1755 (x31755)
> Mobile: +0438 537 569
> email: Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au
>
> Earn more interest on your savings or pay less interest on your variable
> home loan? You could with new Bank of New Zealand TotalMoney.    Take the
> TotalMoney testdrive at www.totalmoney.co.nz. TotalMoney: it all adds up.
> Full details, TotalMoney terms and conditions, and disclosure statement
> may
> be obtained free of charge from any branch or www.bnz.co.nz
>

> National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937
> This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please immediately notify us at postmaster@nab.com.auor by replying
to the sender, and then destroy all copies of this email.