tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "suchitha koneru" <suchithakon...@gmail.com>
Subject broker start up in Tomcat
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:48:39 GMT
Hello Tomcat Users,
                         I am using Tomcat server 5.5.20 along with Java 1.6,
and Active MQ 4.1.1.  There are two web applications A and B which
communicate via the active mq broker. Our application has a requirement of
starting the broker before any of the web apps. Where should I be placing
the code which starts the broker.  I can create a jar file out of the code
and dependent libraries and place it in common/lib. How will I communicate
to Tomcat server that the broker has to be started during the server  start
up  process, before any of the web apps ? Any pointers  in this regard ?

thank you ,
Suchitha.