tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Szabolcs Márton" <>
Subject Re: Making the Tomcat 6 Comet Example (ChatServlet) Work
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:02:43 GMT

i cannot get use this example too.
but my big mistake was that i put the webapp library the catalina.jar!
the project need catalina.jar for comet stuff, but you cannot deploy it in
your webapp.
maybe check that..

If i removed i could use comet stuff.  (but not the demo:) )
I connected to comet with xmlhttprequest, but data arrived when server
But i saw the begin, read, write events on the server