tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Stevens" <mark.steven...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: PDF Delivery switching to byte ranges for slower connections.
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:27:08 GMT
Hi Ronald,

Thanks for the reply.

The files are coming out of a database via a servlet custom to the
Content Management System we are using.

Since raising this post I have discovered that a database setting for
the CMC  limiting the amount of time an object can be streamed was
much to low, I now think this is the underlying cause of file delivery
being chunked.

I'll post an update after rolling out to live.

Many thanks again,

Mark.