tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mirek Kopriva" <mirek1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Threads handling user Requests problem
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:52:22 GMT
Hi Guys,
Thanks a lot for the prompt feedback.
Unfortunately it won't be acceptable to have users going to the registry to
improve the
performance of the application, so I will have to find out something else.
As custom multi-threading in an j2ee application is not recommended, I will
have to solve my problem
another way (MDB comes into my mind).
Thanks again,
Mirek