tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Borut Hadžialić" <borut.hadzia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Did anyone had problems with JspWriter in Tomcat 5.5.17?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:44:42 GMT
I forgot to write information about our environment:

Os: Red Hat 4.1 (Linux 2.6.9-42.EL) on i386
Jvm: Sun's Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM version 1.5.0_07-b03
Tomcat 5.5.17
We also use Spring, Informix db, iBatis, Jsp (tiles) and Ehcache 1.3.0
We have made 5 sites for now with these same technologies. The bug
only occurrs on the home page on the least visited site.. Other sites
are visited very often (we have to use load balancing on 4 servers)

And 1 more important thing - when the caching filter is turned off,
pages always get generated fine. But.. the code that creates the
wrapper is same for all apps/pages, and works fine in other apps.

--
Why?
Because YES!