tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat doubts
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:39:22 GMT
ROOT.xml defines the ROOT context to tomcat for deployment.  ROOT is a
special context referring to the default context accepting requests when
no other webapp handles it.

The other two files (database.properties and datasource.properties) are
specific to your ROOT webapp by all appearances.

I highly recommend you get a good current, book on tomcat and checkout
the tomcat website for further docs.

--David