tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Julio J. Suárez Salinero" <ju...@miracle-soft.com>
Subject Re: OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:06:18 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R escribió:
>> From: "Julio J. Suárez Salinero" [mailto:julio@miracle-soft.com]
>> Subject: OracleConnectionPoolDataSource
>>
>> I'm Trying to connect a JSP tomcat-based application to Oracle using
>> OracleConnectionPoolDataSource and related classes.
>>

> Don't suppose you'd be interested in telling us the version of Tomcat you're using?

You're right. Sorry. I'm using Apache Tomcat 5.5.23 for windows, Java
JDK 1.5.0_05 and Oracle 9i Release 2 (9.2.0.1.0). All for windows.
>> In context.xml:
>> <Context path="/test" docBase="test" debug="0" reloadable="true" >
>>

> If you're on Tomcat 5.0 or above, remove the path and docBase attributes; they may not
be used when the <Context> element is in META-INF/context.xml.  (That won't solve your
problem, but let's get the obvious errors corrected first.)

>  - Chuck

Thanks for the advice. I'll take note.