tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat - All threads (200) are currently busy
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:08:38 GMT
André,

André Vila Cova wrote:
> And it's possible to know what threads are really doing?
> And I don't understand why having the following 3 connectors
>
> maxThreads="400" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
> maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
> maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
>
> I get error:
> SEVERE: All threads (200) are currently busy, waiting. Increase maxThreads
> (200) or check the servlet status.
> Why 200? I dont have configured the value 200.

Something is not right. It's possible that the "(200)" is a programming
oversight and it's not giving you the right number of threads, but that
is unlikely.

What is more likely is that you are misreading your own configuration
file, or Tomcat is using a different configuration file than you think
it is.

-chris