tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: DataSources and Tomcat (continue thread: Re: How to use connectionpool with tomcat 1.2.9)
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:19:12 GMT
Indeed.  Simply swapping the Context given in

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html,

in for the Context given in

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

makes the 4.1 example work.   This way makes it clear what has changed.

Thanks very much.

Ken