tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Gaudin <>
Subject Problem with Tomcat 5.5 clustering
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:47:19 GMT

I Have two Tomcat Cluster (version 5.5 and jdk 1.5)

I've configured my Tomcat with Cluster TAG and when I start Tomcat
server, I have this message in the log file :

WARNING: Manager [/Exemple], requesting session state from

alive=4390055]. This operation will timeout if no session state has been
received within 60 seconds.

Jul 13, 2007 12:49:29 PM
org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster memberDisappeared
 151 INFO: Received member

And then when I work with my web site, I ve this message :

SEVERE: Unable to send replicated message, is member
[PooledSocketSender[/]] down? Connection refused

The result is when I stop a Tomcat server to test the replication, I ve
no replication between my two servers.

Any Idee?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: