tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Undeploying war application
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:27:42 GMT
The manager webapp will undeploy a web application completely deleting
all the app's files under webapps as well as it's context.xml file.  As
I understand there is a small chance the classloader may be held on to
slowly increasing the memory consumption.  That dependents on the
specific libraries you are using in your webapp.  I shouldn't think it
would be a huge problem unless you undeploy your webapp many, many times.

--David