tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: How to replace jar which was already loaded?
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:56:42 GMT

reloadable

Set to true if you want Catalina to monitor classes in /WEB-INF/classes/
and /WEB-INF/lib for changes, and automatically reload the web
application if a change is detected. This feature is very useful during
application development, but it requires significant runtime overhead
and is not recommended for use on deployed production applications.
That's why the default setting for this attribute is false. You can use
the Manager web application, however, to trigger reloads of deployed
applications on demand.
--
So all you have to do is ensure timestamps are updated in
WEB-INF/lib/worker.jar

En l'instant précis du 10/07/07 02:18, santa T s'exprimait en ces termes: