tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rpr_listas <rpr_lis...@telefonica.net>
Subject Re: Form authentication with captcha...
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:50:10 GMT
Hi David,

I don't like realm because I don't want to implement a new
authentication repository, I only want to implement a new authentication
method. Doing this at the realm level limit the possibilities of the
form, i want to do captcha validation when the user has has tw
consecutive errors from the same IP. How realm can access this data?

Thanks in advance.
Ricardo.