tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat Administration Package Download?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:25:25 GMT
I think this message from one of the tomcat developers back on March 
16th described the problems with the admin webapp very well:

http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-Administrator-tf3415576.html#a9519933

--David

Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au wrote:
> David,
>       I have searched the mailing list archives and the only entry I can
> find is one that says it hasn't been ported yet. Can you tell where to find
> the discussion thread you are referring to. Thankyou.
>
> regards,
> Steve Morris
> IT Security Access Management
> Technology Risk and Security
> Technology Australia
> National Australia Bank
> Phone: +61-3-8634 1755 (x31755)
> Mobile: +0438 537 569
> email: Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au
>
>
>                                                                            
>              David Smith                                                   
>              <dns4@cornell.edu                                             
>              >                                                          To 
>                                        Tomcat Users List                   
>              02/07/2007 19:05          <users@tomcat.apache.org>           
>                                                                         cc 
>                                                                            
>              Please respond to                                     Subject 
>                "Tomcat Users           Re: Tomcat Administration Package   
>                    List"               Download?                           
>              <users@tomcat.apa                                             
>                  che.org>                                                  
>                                                                            
>                                                                            
>                                                                            
>                                                                            
>
>
>
>
> There is no admin webapp for tomcat 6 and there is no plan to implement
> it.  This has been answered in the archives so you could do a search for
> more details on why if you need more info.
>
> --David
>
> Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au wrote:
>   
>> Hi,
>>       Can anybody tell me where I can find the administration package for
>> Tomcat 6? I have gone to the archive.apache.org/tomcat site, but it does
>> not have the package in the relevant Tomcat 6 directory as it does for
>>     
> the
>   
>> earlier Tomcat Versions. I have tried using the version for Tomcat
>>     
> 5.5.23,
>   
>> and modified the config files to fit into the Tomcat 6 directory
>>     
> structure,
>   
>> but it doesn't work. I tried the package in the Pluto 1.1.13 Portal
>>     
> Server,
>   
>> which is using Tomcat 5.5.20 as its base, and it works fine. So at the
>> moment I am at a loss to know where to get it, or if it even exists yet.
>>
>> regards,
>> Steve Morris
>> IT Security Access Management
>> Technology Risk and Security
>> Technology Australia
>> National Australia Bank
>> Phone: +61-3-8634 1755 (x31755)
>> Mobile: +0438 537 569
>> email: Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au
>>
>> Earn more interest on your savings or pay less interest on your variable
>> home loan? You could with new Bank of New Zealand TotalMoney.    Take the
>> TotalMoney testdrive at www.totalmoney.co.nz. TotalMoney: it all adds up.
>> Full details, TotalMoney terms and conditions, and disclosure statement
>>     
> may
>   
>> be obtained free of charge from any branch or www.bnz.co.nz
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937
>> This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the
>>     
> intended recipient, please immediately notify us at postmaster@nab.com.au
> or by replying to the sender, and then destroy all copies of this email.
> Except where this email indicates otherwise, views expressed in this email
> are those of the sender and not of National Australia Bank Ltd. Advice in
> this email does not take account of your objectives, financial situation,
> or needs. It is important for you to consider these matters and, if the
> e-mail refers to a product(s), you should read the relevant Product
> Disclosure Statement(s)/other disclosure document(s) before making any
> decisions. If you do not want email marketing from us in future, forward
> this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to
> Unsubscriptions@nab.com.au in order to stop marketing emails from this
> sender. National Australia Bank Ltd does not represent that this email is
> free of errors, viruses or interference.
>   
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>>
>>
>>     
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>
>
>
>
> National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937
> This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify us at postmaster@nab.com.au or by replying to the sender, and then
destroy all copies of this email. Except where this email indicates otherwise, views expressed
in this email are those of the sender and not of National Australia Bank Ltd. Advice in this
email does not take account of your objectives, financial situation, or needs. It is important
for you to consider these matters and, if the e-mail refers to a product(s), you should read
the relevant Product Disclosure Statement(s)/other disclosure document(s) before making any
decisions. If you do not want email marketing from us in future, forward this email with "unsubscribe"
in the subject line to Unsubscriptions@nab.com.au in order to stop marketing emails from this
sender. National Australia Bank Ltd does not represent that this email is free of errors,
viruses or interference.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>
>   



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org


Mime
View raw message