tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Redirection
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:00:19 GMT
Am not sure to understand what you want, but if you want to not have to
put an hyperlink and have servlet directly show the content of the jsp, use

getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("path/to/your/jsp").forward(request,response);

En l'instant précis du 04/07/07 13:47, Mohammed Zabin s'exprimait en ces
termes: