tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Fwd: Internet Explorer not working correctly after installing Tomcat
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:39:28 GMT
I think I'm getting a picture now.  Have you run IE since the "critical"
update to upgrade from IE 6 to IE 7?  IE is trying to run an internal
pref page for you to choose your default search provider and it's
getting caught somehow.  I seriously doubt this is a Tomcat/Eclipse
problem as much as it's a IE problem.

--David