tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: AW: Tomcat - Apache: IP replacement
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:26:09 GMT
I'm sorry, in fact that's what I wanted to tell you. I tested with
Apache and Tomcat not on the same machine, but with the client on the
Apache machine. If I move the client to another machine, the result is
the wanted result, it shows the IP of the client.

I tend to agree with Johnny Kewl, most of the times one notices strange
IP address behaviour it comes from IPv6. But unfortunately this comment
doesn't solve your problem :(

Regards,

Rainer

Nino Ulsamer wrote:
> Rainer,
> thanks for your comment. But I don't want to see the Apache server address, I want to
see the address of the user who originally started the request!