tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Juha Laiho <Juha.La...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: How to inject a webapp listener?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 16:00:18 GMT
Thanks,

the reason why I believe I need to do this from the context level
is that the code running in the listener needs to access the context
classloader of the individual webapps - and they seem to me at least
be most straightforward to access from the webapp listener.

Of course, a way to access the individual webapp context classloaders
from ADD_CHILD/REMOVE_CHILD events of the container would be a good
alternative (definitely more clean approach than my current idea of
injecting the listener).
--
..Juha