tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: How to inject a webapp listener?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:46:07 GMT
Am not sure, but, whatever job your injected contextlistener is supposed
to do, it could perhaps be done in the container listener without
ressorting to context listener, isn't it? (using ADD_CHILD for the
'context initialized' and REMOVE_CHILD for contect destroyed)?
As for calling init on your injected listern, is suppose you will have
to do it yourself.