tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Colin H" <hawk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Something other than localhost on OS X
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:44:13 GMT
Thanks Hassan - just couldn't get it working - figure there must be some
reason that 8080 isn't accessible - the firewall is off though in system
preferences.  I'm sure it is something extremely simple, but i got sick of
trying to find out what it was, so I followed these instructions (roughly)
and did what I said I wasn't going to do :)

http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingMod_jk1.2WithJBoss

port 80 is no problem, so I can access everything as required. Still can't
get to port 8080, but this config gets me where I want too be.  cheers,

Colin