tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lyallex <lyal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change(override) application path
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:17:48 GMT
Not sure I really understand what you are saying.

By the time the response is generated it's too late, you need to
ensure that the paths are correct when the request is submitted (or at
least that they are in a suitable state to be resolved by Tomcat).

I don't think the response is the right place to be looking.

Rgds
Duncan

On 7/30/07, Burak YĆ½lmaz <netsonicc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Its an amazing solution for me that i was looking for something like this exactly...
But originally it would be better if i could send and set this from java response like response.BasePath=global
value;