tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lyallex <lyal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure customized deny page for tomcat JDBCRealm authorization
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:49:15 GMT
Hi

I'm using Tomcat 5.5.17

To configure Tomcat to serve up a non default http 403 status code page
which is what I think you are talking about you need to add something
like the following to your web.xml

 <error-page>
  	<error-code>403</error-code>
  	<location>/errorcodes/ec403.jsp</location>
  </error-page>

You can override all Tomcats default error pages in this way I think

see http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html for all the
error codes you might want to consider (if you have nothing better to
do with your time that is ;-)

Rgds
Duncan