tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "albert quinn" <albertber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 2, POJO, Exceptions and Faults
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:33:52 GMT
  Hi Joe !!! :

  Many thanks by your answer, I'm really a newbie in the Axis world
and I'm still lost, spending a lot of time reading the Axis 2 docs and
samples but not finding answers to thowsands of questions in that docs
and samples. So, I'm trying to find the easiest way to do what I need
quickly and in a few months (if a better Axis 2 docs and samples are
available) I'll try to do it better using my own AxisFaults, Axis 2
sessions, Rampart, and so on.

  Again, many thanks by spending your time with my newbie
questions!!!!. Regards.