tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Trumml <>
Subject Execute method each request
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:25:31 GMT

I want to execute a method each time a request is performed to my jsf site.
The implementation for this request should remain in a jar file which is
packed into the WAR file under WEB-INF/lib directory.
I guess there is no solution to do this with a valve, because the class
(jar) for the valve must remain inside tomcat classpath I guess.
Is there any other solution to invoke a method of a class inside the
WEB-INF/lib directory each request... Additionally the method must be
executed in the thread of the request.

I deploy the WAR into JBoss 4.0.5 with tomcat 5.5

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message