tomcat-users mailing list archives

From pinky88 <ford...@tcd.ie>
Subject How to deploy a web app on tomcat.. help needed plz.. :)
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:38:56 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a web application on tomcat 5.5.23 but I'm not exactly
sure how to do so (beginner).

I've copied the war file and archive into the webapp directory but i'm
getting a message saying the requested resource is not available.

I previously had another web app deployed but with the help of my cousin so
i'm not entirely sure what he did, this was still running fine with tomcat
until I put my new war file into webapp, now I am getting the same message
ass above for this application too.

Does tomcat only allow one web application war file into the webapp
directory at a time maybe???

Thanks in advance for replies,

Pinky