tomcat-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <>
Subject Re: a question about user athentication
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:50:00 GMT

Pid-2 wrote:
> Have a look at JDBCRealm (or DatasourceRealm) in the Tomcat Source.
> You could alter the SQL statement for password or username so it fails
> when '... status = 0'.
> Upload a jar with your new realm in it to server/lib and configure the
> realm as a replacement for the one in your server.xml.

thanks but how about if I have more than one project deployed on my tomcat?
I mean is there any way to specialize this authentication method for one
application and for the others it remains as its default

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message