tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Barnum <jsb_tom...@360works.com>
Subject Re: [SOLVED] Re: How do I set maxage on the JSESSIONID cookie?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:37:34 GMT
I'm modifying the response by appending a session cookie whose maxAge
has been configured to a positive value. I'm writing it as a Filter
because 1) Eric suggested that (well, he suggested a Valve, but from
my limited understanding, it seems like a Filter does the same thing
and is not specific to Tomcat) and 2) it seems like this will make it
easy to to use with any other servlet app that I want.

--Jesse Barnum, President, 360Works
http://www.360works.com
(770) 234-9293