tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ronald Spiers" <nogermanp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reloading keystore - how to register a new TrusStore Manager for Tomcat?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:41:59 GMT
Hi Pulkit, assuming that I can create the trustManager, I am not sure
about how to register it with Tomcat, and if I need to implement more
interfaces, etc.

In short, I suspect other people already solved this problem, and
since it will be my first time, I am trying to obtain their feedback
and suggestions to avoid common pitfalls.

You are right, I already have a clue in the JSSE docs, but I am
looking for a little bit more advice - if possible.

And as Mark's reply pointed out, I may not be using the certificate
mechanism in the best way. That's also the kind of feedback I am
looking for.

Thans for your reply.