tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ronald Spiers" <nogermanp...@gmail.com>
Subject Reload trustStore - is it possible with Tomcat 6.x?
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 06:23:51 GMT
Hello, I have searched the list archives before asking this, and found that
other people posted the same question during the last years, without
receiving an answer to solve the problem.

I wonder if latest Tomcat version supports some level of truststore
reloading. If not, it looks like a dead-end for those webapps that provide
client certificate generation via web. Is there an alternative for this
scenario?

Best regards,
R.S.