tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Roger Roger" <>
Subject Re: [OT] Avoiding spam
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 08:34:48 GMT

Take a gmail address as I did. You can fetch all mail using pop and send
using gmail-smtp, and spam filtering is excellent. If it becomes too much to
handle, you can always delete this account and create a new one.

Another option would be to create a special popbox for this purpose, and set
a rule in your mail app that only accepts mails from certain addresses.