tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Subbu <subrahmanya...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.1 - problem with classpath definition in Manifest.mf
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:32:26 GMT
Hi,

I am newbie to Tomcat. I have a jar file(test.jar) which has Classpath
attribute defined in its manifest.mf file. I place this file in the lib
folder of the webapp.

It looks like tomcat is ignoring the classpath definition in the manifest
file of test.jar file. Does any body know if there is any issue with this in
tomcat 4.1

My searches on the mailing list showed that some other folks had similar
problems, but I didn't get a clear solution/answer to this issue.

your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Subbu.