tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: making a directory we accesible
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:33:20 GMT
> From: Murtuza [mailto:khanmurtuza@gmail.com]
> Subject: RE: making a directory we accesible
>
> I am using tomcat 6 and it doesn't have this directory
> structure

Even Tomcat 6 has a conf directory.  Under conf, there should be a
Catalina directory, although it may not be created until it's needed.
Under conf/Catalina, there should be a directory per <Host> name, with
the default being localhost.  If you've changed the <Host> name,
substitute your name for localhost.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.