tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Tchijov <and...@tchijov.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to introduce new authentication method without modifying tomcat?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:00:04 GMT
I understand. My problem it twofold. In order to make an
authentication decision ...
	- I need to have an access to some information from HTTP Request,
	- I need to be able build HTTP Response (basically, I need to be
able to issue challenge in response to authentication request).
As I stated in my original post, I think that right place to put this
kind of functionality is authenticator. My original question was, if
it is possible to register new Authenticator without re-compiling
Tomcat.