tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Prasetya" <andre.prase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread Pool
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:10:09 GMT
I am a bit loss reading your message.

is the flow like this ?
a java program called a servlet in multi thread mode
while the request is being processed, the java program called another
process and somehow end up in calling another servlet in the same manner as
above. But then the program have to wait the 1st call to finish instead of
it running on seperate thread.

Am i true ?
if truethen the mistake is at your java program and not at tomcat. If you
need thread pooling, you can use jdk5's ExecutorService.