tomcat-users mailing list archives

From TOM SSEMWOGERERE <ssemo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat6 service
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 05:53:06 GMT
I installed tomcat6 binary on my computer and failed to work. Then I removed it and installed
tomcat 6.exe for windows and also failed to work because the service failed to start. Then
I re-installed the binary and worked but I am more interested in the automatic restart of
the service. what can I do to make my service automatic when the computer restarts. remember
there is already a service that failed to start.

  Help