tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gregory hans <hansgreg...@yahoo.com>
Subject install
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:39:44 GMT

i have 2 web server in my local computer. one for php(apache2triad) adn
 one for jsp(tomcat). i installed tomcat using port 8080. i try to
 install my web application into tomcat web server. i install using default
 port ftp(21). but when i've done, the .war file i installed is copied
 in php web server instead of tomcat. i try to install in port 8080. but
 it doesnt connect. can you help me how to install my web app, but i
 dont want to install using tomcat manager. i wan to purely install using
 ftp

The fish are biting.