tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Düppe <mailing-li...@dueppe.com>
Subject Re: Server Node Id
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:04:53 GMT
Hi,
I cannot use the ip address because on one maschine are running two or
more tomcat instances. Is it not possible to define the name of the
tomcat node for instance in the server.xml like it is done for the
cluster configuration. If I could get the name of the current node it
would be all I need.

-Regards Ingo