tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Düppe <mailing-li...@dueppe.com>
Subject Re: Server Node Id
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:13:11 GMT
Well, the reason is, that I need to run some tasks that have to be
executed on each node once within the cluster. So each node must be able
to identify these tasks that still need to be executed on this node. So
in my solution the server node gets its id and checks which was the last
task it has executed.

Therefore the id must not change after each startup.
- Ingo