tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sebastiaan van Erk <sebs...@sebster.com>
Subject Re: read data/infinite loop problem with comet
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:34:24 GMT
Hi,

Nobody's ever an idiot for trying to help, and I appreciate the effort
even if you misunderstood the question in my email. Perhaps (very
likely, probably), I was not very clear either; I already have the
context of my question in my mind and as such often forget to make the
context adequately clear for others.

Regards,
Sebastiaan