tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Windows or Linux as Tomcat server?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:35:26 GMT
Both will perform good enough. Odds are linux will perform better but
the difference wont be good enough if your admins can't support linux
servers and they are all MS certified.

Personally - I loathe admin'ing windows machines since I need to use a
GUI (and mouse) to typically accomplish anything. (YMMV)

-Tim