tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Siraj Haider <si...@algomod.com>
Subject Re: Thread Pool
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:20:16 GMT
Hello, Now I have changed my servlet.  I have created a new class
ResultFetcher extended by thread and now I am doing the checking part
inside that Thread.run() method.  and calling the new class like this :

      ResultFetcher rf = new ResultFetcher(something);
      rf.setDaemon(true);
      rf.run();
      System.out.println("RETURNING THE CONROL~!!!!!!");

now the problem is, its not printing this "RETURNING..." statement until
the whole run() process is completed, which is very weird.

thanks
Siraj